Cloud Foundational Architecture
As you migrate applications from on-premise data centers, or when building new native cloud applications, you must ensure your infrastructure is secure, resilient, efficient and high-performing.
Designing a cloud architecture can seem overwhelming, especially for those implementing architectures to support business critical solutions for the first time. Your cloud foundational architecture will form the backbone to delivering effective workloads that suit your business needs. As these needs evolve so will your architecture so monitoring and reviewing your setup should be an ongoing, iterative process.
What are the benefits?
- Business Efficiency | Staff productivity - operating in a cloud environment delivers business efficiency and staff productivity
- Redeploy resources for strategic work - organizations can move away from the day-to-day operational headaches associated with managing IT infrastructure. IT expertise can be put to better use doing strategic, differentiating work, such as developing new and improved applications and delivering a better user experience
- Automate error prone processes - automate error-prone human work with tools such as AWS CloudFormation and AWS Service Catalog, which enable highly repeatable deployment of proven configurations. It provides system-wide visibility into utilization, performance, and operational metrics to identify and address issues quickly, helping reduce the complexity of operations
- Security by design - Prevent, detect, respond and remediate by running secure workloads on infrastructure designed to meet best practices for security compliance frameworks such as NIST, ISO, or HIPPA. Implement AWS WAF policies to block, filter and monitor malicious traffic to your application stack to mitigate DDOS, XSS, SQL injection and other common attack vectors.
How we can help
As an AWS Partner, Poeta Digital has deep AWS knowledge, and can help you review and improve your architecture or we can design and implement a new Well Architected AWS environment for you.
From load-balanced, autoscaling web and database servers to serverless Lambda stacks and everything in between, Poeta Digital can help you determine the right mix of infrastructure components to meet your specific requirements.AWS shared responsibility framework says:
- AWS - is responsible for security of the cloud and protecting services on their infrastructure
- Customer - responsible for configuring security features in the cloud for services they use.
Architecture & Security Reviews
We'll review your systems architecture, provide advice and estimate the costs to improve your security profile.
You can get more performance, scalability and right size your instances to cost optimize your environment.
AWS offers many Cloud services and deploying these require experience.
After designing or reviewing your architecture - our certified AWS Engineers can implement new features in your environment quickly and efficiently with minimal disruptions to your workflow.
When it comes to architecting a Cloud environment to address a variety of applications and workload needs, we design solutions that are high-performing, resilient, and cost optimized.
Don't just take our word for it
Poeta Digital is proud to support small, medium & multinational organizations in any industry
Some of our clients
See how others have benefited
SeekPeak equips users with intutive tools to make their research and trip planning easier. Customizable lists allow the user to save and organizes places you find and save them to upcoming itineraries or wishlists for later. Collaborate with others on any of the created lists and plan your dream trip together.
For 35 years, TEC's proven process has helped over 25,000 executives become better leaders. TEC’s members are as diverse as the wide range of businesses they run - enthusiastic entrepreneurs and existing business leaders, passionate about making a difference at work and in the world around them.