An application programming interface (API) allows companies to automate business processes & share data between legacy applications, devices and systems. API integrations power processes throughout many high-performing businesses that automate workflows, allows companies to scale, streamlines visibility/communication/reporting, keeps data in sync, enhances productivity, reduces errors, and drives revenue.
No matter the business and the size of the enterprise, APIs enable seamless operation and performance of applications and web systems.
Here are a few use cases where APIs make our lives easier:
- CRMs use APIs to create a customer record in your ERP system in near real-time
- Retail stores use APIs to communicate with courier networks, ensuring packages are picked up and tracked to the customer delivery
- Web applications use APIs to connect user-facing front ends with all-important back end functionality and data
- Automotive companies like GM, Ford and Tesla send software updates via APIs to vehicles
- Financial institutions and banks use APIs to track and manage savings & checking accounts, and credit cards
- Streaming services like Spotify and Netflix use APIs to distribute content.
- Travel and Transportation aggregator sites use APIs to confirm your booking with the airline and/or hotel
- Custom Integrations - hard coded script from a software developer with a deep knowledge of APIs. But the cost of custom development and maintenance makes it less attractive and time consuming versus newer integration methods.
- Connector Applications - designed to facilitate the data transfer between two well-known software platforms. Connectors make it quicker to deploy standard API solutions, are more affordable, and make integrations easier to manage and maintain.
- API Integration Platforms - SaaS applications dedicated to developing API integrations that help join other SaaS applications and systems. You can build custom integration apps using robust tools available in the market. It permits you to make requests to different private and public APIs as well as databases simultaneously.
How we can help
Poeta can help you integrate your entire stack, improve workflows and ensure data integrity.
We have tied systems together for seamless and automated data flows, refreshed data automatically on any schedule, and pre-built dashboards to get instant data insights
We've also helped numerous companies integrate their processes between cloud platforms, software-as-a-service applications, and on-premise systems. We have helped them to connect applications, synchronize data, and automate processes.
If you are looking to integrate and streamline the workflows for your various systems, Poeta Digital can help set up APIs to automatically accept, transform, orchestrate, connect, and integrate all kinds of B2B & B2C data types from various sources and to multiple targets.
Get the most out of existing software by joining them through APIs to streamline operations
Our team knows about systems, and we know how well done integrations can make your business better.
Best-in-class products can provide key functionality and allow you to focus on making your digital product stand out.
Staying up-to-date with application updates and functionality is time-consuming. We take that on, so you have to.
See all of the systems you can connect with APIs
Don't take our word for it
Poeta Digital is proud to support small, medium & multinational organizations in any industry
Some of our clients
See how our clients have benefited
Utilizing the Inky Bay add-on of the Shopify platform, Poeta worked with Spotted Zebra to launch an easy-to-use tool for the client to customize their unique designs across a variety of materials. Spotted Zebra can now easily print their custom-sized orders and get to work bringing them to life.
For 35 years, TEC's proven process has helped over 25,000 executives become better leaders. TEC’s members are as diverse as the wide range of businesses they run - enthusiastic entrepreneurs and existing business leaders, passionate about making a difference at work and in the world around them.
Check out some of our other industry leading services
If your CRM is efficient, your business is more efficient. But a poorly integrated system, or one that doesn’t mesh with your business processes, can cause plenty of headaches.
We’re here to help make sure your CRM investment pays off, by building a system that works for you from the moment it launches. And if you’re battling a system that doesn’t work for you now, we’ll help transform it into the right fit.
Our Systems Enablement Platform for Revenue Operations connects your sales, marketing and services teams to align goals, create an efficient workflow process, drive and recognize revenue all to create a great customer service experience.
Poeta Digital can help you connect your team’s workflow processes to increase communication, efficiency, data utilization and ultimately, increase revenue while creating an excellent customer experience.
Workflow & Automation
Translating your real-world processes to a digital environment isn’t always straightforward. While there might be solutions that seem to serve you on the surface, how they work for your organization every day can be a different – and often painful – story.
We create a solution for you by looking closely at how you perform tasks today, and how those processes can be made better and more efficient in a digital environment – saving you both time and money.