Full stack development refers to the development of both front end (client side) and back end (server side) portions of a web application. Full stack developers are the Swiss army knives of the development world.
By hiring a full-stack software developer, you’re getting an all-in-one individual who can take care of your software requirements end-to-end. As you can imagine - there is a huge demand for full-stack developers - with jobs for full-stack developers exceeding 853,000 by 2024 (US Bureau - Labor-Statistics)
Benefits a Full Stack Developer can bring to an organization include - increased flexibility, saves money/time, enhances speed to market, eases updates and maintenance and requires fewer resources for a company.
Full stack developers can be hired based on their location - local (on premise or virtual), nearshore or offshore
Why are full-stack developers in such high demand? Because they:
- Can code programs, web applications, and/or mobile applications
- Coordinate the application development with other team members (developers, product & project managers, etc)
- Troubleshoot technical issues at every layer
- Outline testing techniques for various applications
- Analyze and debug database queries
- Test codes for app validation/compatibility across devices for quality assurance
- Keep tabs on important KPIs
- Lay the blueprint for future requirements and share with management
Did you know - bad code costs companies $85 Billion annually.
So when hiring a full stack developer, inquire about their technical, behavioral Intelligence and soft skills
- Technical skills - front-end fundamentals, Server-side fundamentals, User Experience design, Database architecture and design
- LAMP stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
- MEAN stack (MongoDB, Express, Angular.js, Node.js)
- MERN stack (MongoDB, Express, React A, Node.js)
- Behavioral Intelligence skills - Business Logic | Code Structure, Project Management, Agile Development
- Soft skills - ability to multitask, work independently, ability to collaborate
How we can help
Fortunately, Poeta Digital has a team of experienced, skilled developers with deep bench strength. Our team has provided Full Stack Development capabilities for years.
Our developers are a carefully chosen crew of true experts – and dedicated Poeta employees. We use a distributed team model, which allows us to find the best talent, regardless of geography.
Your Own Team
Your Poeta team is dedicated to you, with its own Product Owner - a point person that helps you find the best solution, keeps you up to date, and can respond to your plans, questions and concerns.
Our teams are designed to adapt to change and growth. So we’re here to support your success, right away, and we can scale back just as easily.