Workflow & Automation
A workflow management system is a software tool designed to help streamline routine business processes for optimal efficiency. Manual and repetitive processes can slow your operations. Workflow solutions can help manage people, processes, and data to achieve better business outcomes.
Today, businesses have to do more than develop products and provide services - they must improve their workflows and operations to stay alive. But, translating your real-world processes to a digital environment isn’t always straightforward. While there might be solutions that seem to serve you on the surface, how they work for your organization can be a different – and often painful story.
Common benefits of workflow automation:
- Reduce the use of assumptions, feelings and increase the use of facts to make decisions
- Automate manual business processes, reduce errors, improve efficiency & productivity
- Gather data & KPIs at scale in near real-time to make smarter decisions
- Free up time that is normally spent on boring, low-value work
- Increase accuracy and reduce deviations
Some workflow automation statistics to consider:
- 97% of IT decision-makers say that process automation is crucial to digital transformation.(Camunda)
- 85% of leaders believe automating some of the workload will give employees more time to focus on the goals that matter. (KRC Research)
- 80% of business leaders report that they are speeding up work process automation. (World Economic Forum)
- 42% of business leaders agree that workflow automation speeds up the completion of repetitive tasks. (KRC Research)
- 38% of companies are implementing machine learning to reduce costs, 34% want to improve customer experience. (Algorithmia)
- workflows types - process workflow, case workflow, and project workflow
- basic components - predefined steps, stakeholders, and conditions
- basic workflow management best practices to follow - clearly defined workflows, prioritized and streamlined workflows, regular monitoring and optimization
How we can help
Workflow automation starts with a plan and instead of prescribing a solution for you, we work alongside you to create one.
We create a solution for you by looking closely at how you perform tasks today, and how those processes can be made better and more efficient in a digital environment – saving you both time and money.
- Define the current state workflow
- Identify all stakeholders in the workflow
- Identify all systems, apps, and tools that will be impacted
- Identify all the inputs, outputs and handoffs
- Create a list of automations
- Build the future state workflow & test it
- Train the users
- Deploy, monitor, and optimize
More Flow, Less Work
We want your processes to be easier, not more onerous. So we ask questions about how you work today, then translate your processes (yes, even the ones on paper) into efficient, user-friendly automated solutions.
The Right Team
Poeta's team of experts have built over 300 products for clients in diverse industries across 5 continents for over 15 years - so we know exactly what it takes to build something that works.
The Right Tools
It does not matter how advanced a solution is, if it is not the right one for the job, it will make your life harder. Our team of experts will make sure you get what you need, when you need it.
We'll help streamline your workflow & processes
Don't take our word for it
Poeta Digital is proud to support small, medium & multinational organizations in any industry
Some of our clients
See how others have benefited
For 35 years, TEC's proven process has helped over 25,000 executives become better leaders. TEC’s members are as diverse as the wide range of businesses they run - enthusiastic entrepreneurs and existing business leaders, passionate about making a difference at work and in the world around them.
Check out some of our other industry leading services
Effective API integration is essential to ensuring efficient and effective data management. Without it, you’ll find yourself entering data at multiple points, increasing the likelihood of errors and – let’s face it – eating up valuable time you could spend doing more important things. Poeta can help you integrate your entire stack, improving workflow and ensuring data integrity.
Our Systems Enablement Platform for Revenue Operations connects your sales, marketing and services teams to align goals, create an efficient workflow process, and recognize revenue to create a great customer service experience. Poeta Digital can help you connect your team’s processes to increase communication, efficiency, data utilization, all while creating an excellent customer experience.
If your CRM is efficient, your business is more efficient. But a poorly integrated system, or one that doesn’t mesh with your business processes, can cause plenty of headaches. We’re here to help make sure your CRM investment pays off, by building a system that works for you from the moment it launches. And if you’re battling a system that doesn’t work for you now, we’ll help transform it into the right fit.