Poeta is a global product development agency. We build world-class solutions for our clients, using agile delivery and have fun doing it while constantly learning. Our specialization and service offerings include Integration and Microservice Development, Cloud Migration and Optimization, Front-End Development, Data & Analytics, Machine Learning and DevOps.
We’re relaxed about where you work, our North America or Asia office or in the jungle somewhere. We believe you can be most productive when you are given full control of where you are in the world. You will be joining a strong culture of mentorship, where mentorship-oriented leaders guide employees to improve their skills and support their development. No matter what level of experience you're at, there is always something new to learn in the cloud.
Senior Marketing Manager
Poeta Digital’s marketing team is about bringing awareness to how our products/services can satisfy their needs. Experience and versatility are essential as a marketing manager at our company. We’re looking for someone who has excellent written, verbal and organizational skills. This individual is comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities which include social media and blog posts. You are capable of working in team settings with constant communication and you are always kept up to date on what every member of the team is working on.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Can identify trends and insights to optimize speed and performance
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, white papers, case studies, videos, webinars, infographics, etc.)
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Communicate with senior leaders, external and internal teams on ideas and final deliverables, that is marketing programs, strategies, and budgets.
- Mentor and provide training to all individuals throughout the organization on best practices for creating, managing, monitoring, and developing content for social networks
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, public relations or a related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 5+ years experience in digital marketing and/or sales
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Experience with graphic design
- Motivated, excited to learn, ability to work autonomously in a dynamic team
- Familiarity with Google Suite, Canva, and HubSpot considered an asset
- Confident and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
Business Development Manager
Become a part of a global digital agency specializing in apps!. We are growing fast and need your help to keep up with the growing technology sector demands.
Business Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
Business Development Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or IT preferred.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
We are looking for a Cloud Architect who will create a technical vision and work closely with clients and software delivery teams to execute their vision. This individual will be responsible for designing and developing cloud architecture solutions on AWS, Azure, and/or GCP, requiring close collaboration with clients and development teams in a highly iterative environment.
What You Will Be Doing
- Working in presales and assessment capacities, responsible for developing complete cloud architecture strategy for solutions on AWS, as well as Azure and GCP
- Educating clients on cloud technologies, concepts, benefits, costs, etc.
- Participating in agile delivery model using Jira and working with the sales and delivery teams to bring results for our customers
- Collaborating with practice and delivery leads to design implementation approaches to turn an architecture vision into reality
- Discover and incorporate new cloud and open source technologies into solutions
- Documentation of Solution in Confluence and Google Docs
- Weekly coordination with the sales team to drive solutioning and qualification
- Approximately 50%-75% Delivery: Design, Architecture, Solution Plans, Subject-Matter Expert
- Approximately 25-50% Pre-Sales and Team Collaboration
- Lead client-facing workshops and client development activities conducted remotely
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years as a Solution / Cloud Architect on a major cloud platform (AWS or Azure)
- Experience configuring and tuning virtual private clouds
- Project experience implementing core infrastructure, networking and cloud-based services for business teams or consumers
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our growing team. Reporting to the Director of Architecture & DevOps, the DevOps Engineer will help build strategies and systems to help our clients solve their complex and business problems.
What you will be doing
- Work on active client projects, providing and implementing DevOps solutions.
- 50% Infrastructure as Code, Troubleshooting, Technical Spikes
- 50% Team Collaboration
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of progressively responsible software engineering and DevOps experience.
- Experience in Azure/AWS/ GCP in implementations and maintaining solutions.
- Experience in designing and implementing end to end Continuous Delivery pipelines using tools like CircleCI, GitLab, Jenkins, Teamcity
- Infrastructure-as-code development in Terraform
- Proficiency and/or knowledge of HashiCorp tools such as Vagrant, Packer, Terraform, Consul, Nomad, Vault and others
- Docker migration, skilled in dockerizing existing applications
- Kubernetes experience with GKE, EKS, AKS, clusters
- Prometheus or other monitoring solutions (e.g. CloudWatch, Splunk)
- Design of alerts, metrics, log aggregation in tools like Datadog, Cloudwatch, ELK, or AppDynamics
- Knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms
- Sysadmin experience in any Ubuntu, Debian, CentOS, Redhat, etc.
- Shell scripting, Python, Ruby, Linux ecosystem
- Ability to communicate with clients on a business level and translate their needs into a technical solution.
What we're looking for
We are looking for a DevOps Lead to join our growing team. Reporting to the Director of Architecture, the DevOps Lead will be the interface with key stakeholders and customers where technical proficiency and thought leadership is required for design, architecture, operations and deployments. The Lead will manage a team and oversee tooling, processes and people operations to ensure operational efficiency and drive business results for Poeta and our clients.
What you will be doing
- Work on active projects, providing and implementing DevOps solutions.
- Manage a team of DevOps Engineers.
- Providing inputs during the sales process with our sales team.
- Creating assets and a knowledge base for the organization.
- Continue with self / team learning.
- Strategic initiatives and solution presentations.
- Team collaboration and assigned technical work.
- DevOps leadership.
- Available during office hours while working from home or wherever you have good internet.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ Experience in AWS / Azure / GCP in implementations and maintaining solutions. AWS preferred.
- 5+ experience in the infrastructure as code development in Terraform.
- 3+ years Kubernetes experience with GKE, EKS, AKS, clusters.
- Experience in managing application development, software delivery lifecycle, and/or infrastructure development and administration.
Software Product Owner
What we're looking for:
Poeta is looking for a Software Product Owner to support our product development agency.
You will work closely with our sales and delivery teams to design and build software solutions for a variety of clients and business verticals. As a Software Product Owner you will be responsible as a technology leader to drive strategic and architectural decisions that accelerate our development capabilities for cloud, network, integration and automation initiatives.
You will have a solid understanding of modern application development frameworks, a background in technology development, and extensive experience implementing solutions across various cloud services. A history of working with both startup and enterprise clients would be a valuable asset.
Strong analytical and problem solving skills combined with an ability to communicate effectively to all levels of senior management are important. We are seeking a passionate and highly driven expert, a team player able to lead and collaborate effectively in a diverse and agile development setting.
Job Duties/Accountabilities :
- Cloud and/or software architecture subject matter expert.
- Collaborate with sales, product & development teams to develop a strategy and architecture for current and future client projects.
- Participate in the entire lifecycle of client development projects from discovery through ideation and design to development, implementation and sustainment.
- Collect business requirements, choose architectural styles and patterns, select stacks and services, and provide budget recommendations and guidance.
- Lead application scalability, reliability, and security improvement initiatives.
- Promote adoption of cloud-native best practices across the team.
- Mentor and coach junior technical team members.
Critical Skills/Competencies :
- College or University Diploma
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in application development and technical leadership
- 5+ years of experience in software solutioning and effort estimation
- 5+ years leading software development efforts in a SDLC and/or Agile methodology
- Experience with integration of cloud services with on-premise technologies
- Experience with IT compliance and risk management requirements
- Experience in DevOps / SRE practice
Preferred Skills/Competencies :
- AWS, Azure and/or GCP certified solutions architect intermediate-level credential, senior-level credentials and/or additional specialty certifications ideal
- Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Telecommunications Engineering degree.
- Experience facilitating decision outcomes with senior leadership regarding cloud architecture trade-offs, best practices, and risk mitigation.
- Ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
- Performance driven with a passion for clean and scalable architecture.
- Team player who likes to brainstorm and ideate solutions cooperatively with others.
- Experience working with remote teams and across time zones.
- Experience working with startup, scale-up and enterprise clients and environments.